Penne professionali Chromatek (Ordini in spedizione) - Soldissimi.it - Premi, cashback, omaggi

Ads vincere premi alto

Comprimi

Iscriviti al forum - mobile

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

[Ufficio, cancelleria] Penne professionali Chromatek (Ordini in spedizione)

Mi è arrivata un'email che le richieste sono state tante e che si stanno organizzando per la spedizione. Forse spediscono Chromatek Glitter 30, così pare dalla foto.

https://www.chromatek.net/subscribe/

Video caricato su Youtube 3 giorni fa.

Chromatek Pens, Glitter Pen Demo, This is What the World's Best Glitter Pens Can Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFgo3cnDmOc
    Ultima modifica 02-10-2018, 21:59.

Re: Penne professionali Chromatek (Ordini in spedizione)

We look forward to collaborating with you!

NOTE: If the application for does not work on your phone then please use a computer or different browser.

The number of pens we have to test and review is very limited, we operate on a first come, first served basis and people who already follow us on Facebook or Instagram always receive priority. If you aren't selected to review but you are selected to receive money off coupons - please don't complain, you are welcome to unsubscribe any time :)

Thanks for following us and helping to make Chromatek awesome!

Commenta

ATTENZIONE: un sito ha pubblicato un collegamento a noi dicendo che stiamo dando via campioni gratuiti. Questo non è del tutto vero. Ciò che è vero è che gestiamo promozioni, regaliamo voucher e occasionalmente inviamo penne ad alcuni selezionati tester dei nostri prodotti. Iscrivendoti non hai diritto a cose gratuite. Stai facendo domanda per diventare uno dei nostri tester e se sei selezionato, quando rilasceremo nuovi prodotti, li riceverai gratuitamente. In entrambi i casi riceverete offerte speciali e sconti.

Commenta

Hello Ernesto,

I personally read all the mail we get and we've received some awesome responses to our products in the last three months - thank you. If you wrote and I haven't got back to you yet then I am sorry, I will do my best to write back soon.

We've been double busy making amazing things & I am massively excited about the next few months. What's coming up??

Watercolor Brush Pens.
        A NEW, BIGGER Set of 50 Glitter Pens.
        Glitter Refills - sooo many people asked.
        Paint Markers - they paint on anything.
        Video Tutorials - these really did change everything for me and took my art to the next level!

I have been using and testing all these products and its been totally HEAVEN! They are ridiculously cool.

Over the following weeks I'll be writing with details on the DISCOUNT VOUCHERS that we'll be sending out and also PRODUCTS FOR TESTING which will be available in small numbers (asides from our elite testing team they will be distributed on a first come first served basis - details to follow in coming emails, please don't write back just to say you want to test the pens - trust me I know ;) ).

Please keep an eye out for our emails and make sure you follow us on Insagram for updates – that's where everything gets announced first:

www.instagram.com/happycolorer

Lastly, I wanted to share a little behind the scenes action, check out the image below, that's a whole ton of New & Improved glitter pens (yes literally)! We're preparing to ship right now and I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Sending happy vibes from Tokyo,

Mary

CEO

Chromatek

Commenta

si possono ancora richiedere? il link?

Commenta

E' il primo link.

Commenta

ADS

Comprimi

Ad colonna destra 300x250

Comprimi

AD Colonna destra

Comprimi

Iscriviti al forum - desktop

Comprimi
            Attendere prego...
            X