Carta prepagata VISA Revolut "gratis" e senza spese di spedizione - Soldissimi.it - Premi, cashback, omaggi

Ads vincere premi alto

Comprimi

Iscriviti al forum - mobile

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

[Anticipazione] Carta prepagata VISA Revolut "gratis" e senza spese di spedizione

https://www.revolut.com/it/promo/freebie

Re: Carta prepagata VISA Revolut gratis e senza spese di spedizione, inclusi € 1,5 di credito

Qualcuno l'ha ordinata? Il prelievo è gratis sino a € 200/mese.

Commenta

Re: Carta prepagata VISA Revolut gratis e senza spese di spedizione, inclusi € 1,5 di credito

Solo per questa settimana, tu, i tuoi amici, familiari e colleghi potete ordinare la vostra prima carta Revolut gratuitamente!

Come fare? Basta scaricare l'app, ricaricare il conto con almeno €10 e ordinare la carta dalla sezione 'carte' dell'app.

Questa promozione è valida solo per utenti che non hanno già ordinato una carta Revolut. L'offerta scade alle 23:59 del 2 Dicembre o ad esaurimento scorte. Termini e condizioni della promozione qui

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutItalia/

Commenta

è senza IBAN?

Commenta

E' con IBAN.

Ora dovrebbero inviare quelle a marchio Mastercard.
          Ultima modifica 03-12-2018, 22:50.

Commenta

A grande richiesta, la nostra promozione della carta gratuita è stata estesa fino a Natale 😁 Ordina la tua prima carta Revolut gratuitamente, fino ad esaurimento scorte!

Dettagli dell'offerta qui

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutItalia

Order your first Revolut Card for free until Christmas 🎅

The Christmas holiday season is easily one of the busiest times of the year, with millions of people looking to travel abroad for some much needed winter sun, or to reunite with family, friends and loved ones.

Whatever the reason, be sure to say no to crippling fees and use a radically better app that gives you full control over your finances. To sweeten the deal, we've extended our free card campaign until Christmas Day, so that you, your friends and family can all order your first Revolut card free of charge. 🎉

Can I order a free card? 💳
            If you haven't already ordered a physical Revolut card, now's your chance to grab one for free. It doesn't matter if you're a current or new customer - as long as you haven't previously order one of our cards, you can get it for free.

Great, so how do I order the card? 📲
            Simply download the app, register and verify your account and top up the minimum amount - usually £10. This is not a fee for the card, it's money you load into your account that can be spent instantly.

What if I already have a physical Revolut card? 😒
            It means you're covered, so you don't need to order another card. If you already have a physical Revolut card, why not extend the free card offer to your colleagues, friends and family?

Once they've ordered their free card, you can instantly send and receive money in any of the 24 currencies we support, split household bills, tabs at the bar or any other shared purchase and enjoy all the other benefits of having a Revolut account.

Can I order more than one card for free? 😬
            Nope - the promotion only works for your first Revolut card. If you already have one, spread the love with your friends and get them onboard so they can order their free card.

Can I order a free Premium or Metal card? 💁*♀️
            Nope - you can only order your first free standard card through this promotion. Revolut Premium and Metal are separate plans that come with their unique benefits, so giving out free Premium or Metal cards simply wouldn't be fair to our paying customers.

I have been charged for the card. What can I do about this? 💸
            If you believe you are eligible to order a free card but have been charged, for whatever reason, simply contact one of our support agents who will be able to look into your issue and refund you the fee. 👌🏻

When does this promotion end? ⏰
            The Giveaway will finish at 23:59 GMT on the 25th of December 2018, while stocks last.

Is there anything else I need to know? 🤔
            Our lawyers took some time to put together the full Terms and Conditions for this promotion, which you can read here.

Order your free card 💳

Commenta

come si ricarica questa carta?

Commenta

Bonifico bancario, carta di credito/prepagata.

Le carte Epipoli non sono in grado di ricaricare il conto Revolut.

Se la carta è registrata su Apple Pay, la ricarica avverrà in modo ancor più rapido.

https://abcrisparmio.soldionline.it/...-poste/revolut

Commenta

Re: Carta prepagata VISA Revolut "gratis" e senza spese di spedizione

Ernesto ti ha dato un €10 dono

Dai ai tuoi amici una carta gratuita e ricevi €10 invitandoli su Revolut. Una volta che avranno verificato la propria identità e ordinato la carta Revolut, riceverai €10.
                  Nota: un amico può ricevere gratuitamente la sua prima carta, solo se non si era mai iscritto a Revolut in precedenza. A scopo di verifica, chiediamo ai clienti di ricaricare il conto con £ 10 (o importo equivalente) prima di ordinare la carta gratuita. Tale importo non è una commissione per la carta e può essere speso immediatamente con la carta Revolut oppure ritrasferito nel conto bancario originale.

https://www.revolut.com/it-IT/referral/ernest6dd!G10D21

Commenta

ADS

Comprimi

Ad colonna destra 300x250

Comprimi

AD Colonna destra

Comprimi

Iscriviti al forum - desktop

Comprimi
                  Attendere prego...
                  X